Molecular-based systems for solar energy conversion, such as dye-sensitized solar cells and solar fuel devices. With a strong passion to mitigate climate change my major research interest is regarding earth-abundant materials.
- Steady-state spectroscopy
- Transient absorption spectroscopy
- Density functional theory calculations
- Excited State Dynamics of photofunctional Carbene Complexes
- Characterization of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Earth-Abundant Metal Complexes
- Quantum Chemical Calculations of Earth-Abundant Photofunctional Complexes
"Luminescence and reactivity of a charge-transfer excited iron complex with nanosecond lifetime", K.S Kjaer et al., Science 2019