- Light induced processes in novel photovoltaic materials and functional solar cells.
- Role of inter- and intra-molecular relaxations in fundamental chemical reactions.
- Coherent phonon dynamics for elastic and electric/thermal conductivity characterization of solid-state materials.
- Combining methods of time-resolved spectroscopy:
for comprehensive description of fast photo-processes.
- Transient Absorption,
- THz Absorption and Emission,
- Time-resolved photoluminescence (PL)
- Time-resolved (transient) absorption
- Pump: 3.1 – 1.4 eV
- Near UV – near IR
- THz: Time-resolved THz spectroscopy
- PL Quantum Yield (CW and pulsed pump)